2017 Washington State Motocross Championships
Rounds #13 and #14 at OPMC (Olympic Peninsula Motorcycle Club)
Saturday August 19th and Sunday August 20th
1306 Deer Park Road
Port Angeles, WA
Race Day Entry Fees:
Admission Fee: $10.00 per day
- Camping: $10.00 per nightRace Entry Fee: $35.00 per class
- Discounted Race Entry Fee: $30 per class
- **Details for discount** –go to Facebook and like the Northwest Racing Association Facebook page if you have not done so already. Next, please Share the OPMC Round #13 and Round #14 race flyer for us (before 11:59pm August 18th), then screenshot or take a picture of the flyer after you share the post. Show the screenshot/picture at signup on Saturday and Sunday to receive the discounted Race Entry fee.
- The goal of this discounted promotion through Facebook is to spread the word about the upcoming race and to get more racers to the race. Everyone uses Facebook these days and its a great source of information for this race series. When you share our flyer, it goes to all your friends on your friends list. Many of these people may not have liked the Northwest Racing Association page yet and don’t get updates about the series or upcoming races. We need more racers to come to the races and this is one easy way to spread the word to racers that don’t know about our races. Without racers, we won’t have a series. Spread the word for us and you will be rewarded with discounts. More promotions to come!
Rider Sign Up:
Race Day Schedule:
Racing Starts: 10:30am
- 2 moto format, trophies given away after the second moto is finished to the top 33% of racers
- 100% $$ 125/250 Pro Payback
-CASH only for entrance at the gate AND race entry fees. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS or CREDIT CARDS. If you have never raced, please let us know and we will help with any questions you may have. We encourage everyone to walk the track. For events that are 2 days, if you arrive the first day, you must pay for Wristbands for both days. If you do not attend the second day, you can get a refund before you leave. AMA annual membership is NOT required. Minors not accompanied by their parents or legal guardians must have a notarized note for each race they attend giving permission to the adult they are with to sign the minor up to race for the event being held that day. The adult designated must accompany the minor to sign-up. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. See You At The Races!!!
For more specific info on the track and facilities, directions to the track, and more visit: www.OPMC.org
- No Quads Allowed on Practice or Race Events